INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, including your email address, shall be processed by our company, LAGO SPA, in full respect of Legislative Decree 196/03. The data shall be entered in the databases of our company, LAGO SPA, upon receipt of your consent except in cases referred to in article 24 Legislative Decree 196/03.
Under these regulations, data processing must be characterised by principles of propriety, lawfulness, relevance and transparency, ensuring the confidentiality of the data and that the rights of the party concerned are protected.
In accordance with article 13 we are herewith informing you of the following:
- The data is collected for the implementation of legal obligations, contractual obligations, accounting, banking, insurance and financial compliance and credit protection, for registration on the website www.lago.it (henceforth ‘the Website’) and for the supply of services connected to registration (henceforth, “Services”), including the user’s access to special reserved services (for example, requests for information, customised site navigation, business contact information, downloading technical specifications, downloading 3D models, etc.).
Data processing shall be carried out according to the following methods: manual and computerised. Data use must be authorised in order that LAGO S.p.A. can process user data in satisfaction of communicated requests.
- Upon User consent, for Direct Marketing purposes, including sending, via post, email, SMS and other automated means of contact, newsletters and/or advertising and informational material concerning products and services, for market survey purposes and for the purpose of discerning perceptions of the quality of our Services and the degree of User satisfaction. Authorisation of data use is optional and if not authorised, this will impede the execution of promotional and marketing activity.
- Upon User consent, for business purposes (for example, customised furnishing consultations, in-store quote requests, booking of Lago Welcome stays, etc.), the data shall be shared with third-party business partners of Lago S.p.A. (for example, stores, agents, Lago Welcome), including those located in European and non-European countries. Authorisation of data use is optional and if not authorised, it will not be possible to use said data for business purposes.
- If the data is not provided, it will as a consequence not be possible to fulfil that referred to in points 1, 2 and 3. You have the right to object, wholly or in part, to the processing of your data at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your data was acquired from your documentation in the administrative area and shall be communicated to our external consultants, as parties responsible for and charged with processing the data, and it will not be circulated. Moreover, within the company, the data may be communicated to staff in the Administration, Purchasing, Technical, Secretarial, Warehousing, Production and Management departments, as parties responsible for and charged with processing the data. The collected data may be shared with third-party business partners of Lago S.p.A., located in European and non-European countries. This data sharing is necessary towards initiating the contractual or pre-contractual relationship. We would like to stress that the Company guarantees the highest standard of data protection, including with reference to any third parties responsible for processing the data.
Moreover, in this context, the Company has adopted contractual models with its partners as per European Privacy regulations.
- You may apply to the data controller and person in charge of the data to exercise your rights as provided by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 Art. 7 (reported in full)
- The interested party will have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data which concern him or her even if not yet recorded, and its communication to him or her in an intelligible form.
- The interested party will have the right to obtain the following indications:
- a) the source of the personal data;
- b) the purpose and manner of the processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- d) the identifying details of the data controller, of the data processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data may be communicated or which may obtain knowledge of the same in the capacity of designated representative in Italian territory, managers or appointees.
- The interested party will have the right to require:
- a) the updating of, rectification of, or, when desired, additions to, the data;
- b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law including data the storage of which is not necessary towards the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) confirmation that the operations described under letters a) and b) above have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed save in cases in which such an operation is shown to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected rights.
- The interested party will have the right to oppose the following, in whole or in part:
- a) the processing of data concerning him or her on the basis of legitimate grounds, even where pertinent to the purposes for which it was collected;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning him or her carried out towards the ends of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for market research or commercial communications.
- The data controller is the company LAGO SPA, in the person of Legal Representative Franco Lago.
- The designated representative in Italian territory in accordance with article 5 Legislative Decree 196/03 is Rosanna Lago.
- The person in charge of the processing also in accordance with article 7 Legislative Decree 7 196/03 is Rosanna Lago.
- The complete list of those in charge is available at the company headquarters and may be obtained by contacting the above-indicated person in charge, Rosanna Lago.